A staff at the WAEC office has given a hint that the 2021 Nov/Dec registration for private candidates in Ghana in will commence from 10th February 2021 and end on 10th July 2021.
The normal registration according to the source will start from February 10, 2021, and end July 10, whilst the late registration starts 10th – 11th July 2021
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) is however yet to announce the official date to administer the 2021 Nov/Dec to the general public.
According to the Council, Candidates are required to capture their fingerprints at designated internet cafés to commence registration.
Below is how to start WAEC 2021 Nov/Dec registration;
1. Visit the WAEC registration website.
2. Fill in the required security information data, i.e. password, security question, etc.
3. Fill in your personal information.
4. Upload your picture. (See 10 for details)
5. Upload your signature.
6. Fill in your personal information.
7. Select the Region and the Centre where you wish to take the examination.
8. Select the subject (s) you intend to write.
9. Print your voucher and send to any of the banks
10. Pay the appropriate fees at the bank or by visa card ONLINE.
11. You will use your PIN/Invoice Number to access your Index Number and Admission.