Have you ever seen a relationship been restored after a long break up? What are the odds or signs that there is even a chance of that happening?
Today, I want to discuss with you some Indicators that shows you and your ex can get along again.
1. How long you were in the relationship. People who were in a relationship for a longer period of time tend to stand a better chance of getting back to each other just because of the bond created over time.
2. How serious your relationship was. If you have both introduced each other to your closest friends and families and if their reactions were positive, the encouragement from them could also work to your advantage.
3. Why you broke up. This one is a very big one, some reasons for a break up are easily reconcilable
4. How you broke up. People who consider their breakup as a mutual or amiable one are more likely to keep in touch than where a break up was nasty. They are also more likely to remember and reminisce on the positive things about the relationship. What could have been done better and this could lead to wanting to try if they could do it better.
5. Location of your current partner. Men and women in long distance relationship may face additional relationship uncertainty which may influence to desire to enter a loving communication with your ex and thwart attempts to make your relationship with him/her work again
These are just some common indicators, men and women are better able to detect the inconsistent or contradicting information or signals from an ex and use that to elicit corporation, have a better chance of turning things around.