Will you waste more time eating instead of sleeping? You are not alone. You are not alone.
It is only by striving so hard that a loop of nervous, anxious energy, which holds our minds wake, will (or continue).
And it’s impossible for your body to follow if your mind can’t relax. However, you can try to adjust the key and lead your body in a healthy shutdown mode with science tricks.
We cover those scientific tricks to get you to sleep more easily.
Sleep in 10 Seconds
It normally takes a wonderful spell to sleep fast and well, but like spells, you will end up in the sweet 10-second position with the practice.
Note: It takes 120 seconds to complete the process below, but it is said that the last 10 seconds are what it takes to snuff finally.
The military method
A book entitled “Relax &Win: Championship Performance” was the common military approach first recorded by Sharon Ackerman.
Ackerman said that the US Navy Pre-Flight School developed a routine in two minutes or less to help pilots fall asleep. Pilot lasted for six weeks, but it worked – even after drinking coffee and in the background of gunfire noise.
This technique is also supposed to work with people who have to sleep!
The military method
- Relax your entire face, including the muscles inside your mouth.
- Drop your shoulders to release the tension and let your hands drop to the side of your body.
- Exhale, relaxing your chest.
- Relax your legs, thighs, and calves.
- Clear your mind for 10 seconds by imagining a relaxing scene.
- If this doesn’t work, try saying the words “don’t think” over and over for 10 seconds.
- Within 10 seconds, you should fall asleep!
If this doesn’t work for you, you may need to work on the basis of the military method: meditation and muscle relaxing, which has some scientific evidence that it works. Any disorders, such as ADHD or anxiety, can also conflict with the efficacy of this procedure.
Keep reading to learn about the strategies on which this military approach is based and how to practice them effectively.