Covid-19 Is On The Rise
The recent spike in Ghana’s covid-19 cases is alarming and it’s important that we strictly adhere to all the necessary covid-19 safety protocols. Curbing the spread of the virus is a shared responsibility.
To stop the spread of covid-19, you must:
- Wear your nose mask.
- Wash your hands with soap under clean running water.
- Always use alcohol – based hand sanitizer.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Maintain a sad distance from anyone.
- Kindly stay at home if you feel the following signs and symptoms.
c) difficulty in breathing.
d) runny nose.
e) sore throat.
NOTE: kindly call Ghana’s outbreak response emergency line 112 for immediate intervention. Remember, covid-19 is on the rise.
Covid-19 is Real.