How do you know you are drinking too much water?
The chemistry of our body is such that, whenever we are exposed to danger or infections it triggers certain signs or symptoms which alarms us of the impending danger.
However, due to ignorance and sometimes laziness, most of us ignore such signs thinking that it will magically fly off which of course happens in some scenarios.
Overhydration is a fatal but rare condition that occurs as a result of drinking too much water.
Whether you like it or not you need your water for survival. Drinking the right amount of water has so many benefits for the body including:
1. keeping our temperature stable
2. solving the problems of constipation
3. detoxifying the body and many more
Signs That Shows You Are Drinking Too Much Water
1. When your urine is clear
2. You frequently urinate at the nights
3. Drinking water while not thirsty
4. Swollen lips, feet or hands
5. Headache and nausea